Gujarati Association Of San DiegoWelcome to the official website of Gujarati Association of San Diego (GASD), a cultural, charitable, and educational non-profit organization based in San Diego. GASD is one of the largest cultural organizations in San Diego, with thousands of Gujarati-speaking members and supporters. We are one of the most active Indian organizations in the United States, holding many exciting cultural and recreational events which bring all the Gujaratis together.
- Maintain, understand, and appreciate Gujarati culture and language.
- Preserve Gujarati heritage by celebrating various Gujarati holidays.
- Encourage friendship among members with entertainment and sporting events.
- Educate youth about Gujarati tradition and customs.
Advantages of joining GASD:
- You will enjoy celebrating all main Gujarati cultural & religious events like Uttrayan, Holi, Parents Day Picnic, Navratri, Diwali and many more.
- You will receive regular emails and newsletters notification for the upcoming events and news.
- Opportunity to socialize with your friends and family and make new friends.
- Great way to increase your networking and expand business opportunity among Gujarati community.
- Affordable advertising rates to promote your business and penetrate Gujarati community at large.
- Great opportunity for your parents to meet and socialize among other seniors.
- Great opportunity for your kids to mingle with other Gujarati kids and make lifelong friendships.
- Great opportunity for your kids to learn about Gujarati culture and festivals by attending our events.
- Opportunities for kids to volunteer during our events and earn community service hours for school.